Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another List!?

Only 1.5 days left in The New American Center for Living (our house), before we set off on our great adventure. Our goal is to have the car packed tomorrow night so we can just head out in the morning early Monday. That means today we want to:

1. Set up the tent (remember that procrastination I was talking about? Guess I didn't entirely quick the habit yet)
2. Clean out the fridge
3. Clean the house
4. Begin packing (this means I may add something else to my list, and Kt will probably be done)
5. Sort through and organize our pile
6. Grocery list/shopping
7. Laundry

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Last night Kt and I met up with some girls for a wonderfully fun night (thanks again Jules!) and while we have plenty left to do, enjoying a quiet cup of coffee feels pretty good right now.

2 comments:

  1. We still have so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweee SO glad you both could make it! It was great hanging b4 u left. But I'm STOKED I'll see you in about 3 weeks in CO!

    ReplyDelete